The Heart of the Holidays – Empoli and Valdelsa
Until February 12, Christmas events in 11 municipalities in the province of Florence.
From December 1, 2017, until February 12, 2018, 11 municipalities of Empoli and of Valdesa (in the province of Florence) host The Heart of the Holidays – Empolese Valdelsa, with a rich schedule that includes almost 40 events such as Christmas markets, Christmas villages, concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances, and ice skating rings.
Which cities participate to The Heart of the Holidays, and what do they offer?
– Capraia Fiorentina: Christmas markets, exhibitions;
– Castelfiorentino: Christmas markets, Nativity Scenes, exhibitions and theatre shows;
– Cerreto Guidi: Chocolate Festival, Nativity Scene contest, Christmas concert;
– Certaldo, TCI Orange Flag (*): craft market, activities for children, ice skating ring, Nativity Scenes, exhibitions;
– Empoli: music shows, gospel concert, Christmas concert, ice skating ring;
– Fucecchio: folklore, ice skating ring, theatre shows, workshops for children, markets and open shops;
– Gambassi Terme: Christmas concert, music concerts, shows for children;
– Montaione: Christmas market, Christmas concert, stand up comedy show;
– Montelupo Fiorentino: Christmas market, ceramic exhibition, concerts;
– Montespertoli: Christmas concert, pop-rock music shows, activities for children and open shops;
– Vinci, TCI Orange Flag (*): photography exhibition, free tours of local museums, workshops.
For information and to see the complete program >>>
(*) The Municipalities of Certaldo and Vinci have been classified as Orange Flags by the Italian Touring Club. To discover the other Orange Flags of Tuscany, click here >>>
Event suggested by Toscananelcuore.it.Go to the website The Heart of the Holidays – Empoli and Valdelsa