Pinocchio’s Park – Collodi
OPEN all year long. The adventure park dedicated to Pinocchio. Open all year round
OPEN AGAIN FROM MAY 22ND, 2020
– Until October 24, 10 am > 7 pm
– From October 25 to November 1, 10 am > 6 pm
– From November 2 to December 31, time to be defined.
Staggered access to ensure interpersonal distancing
RESERVATION is not necessary but is kindly RECOMMENDED in order to avoid queues.
For booking call +39 0572 429613 or +39 0572 429342 or from the website>>>
It is MANDATORY to arrive equipped with a SAFETY MASK.
The adventure park dedicated to Pinocchio celebrates its 60th Anniversary in 2016.
Since 1956, over 7 million people from all over the world have visited it.
The park is located in Collodi, in Pescia, 30 km from Pistoia. The history of this Medieval village is strictly connected to the life of Carlo Lorenzini, the author of Pinocchio. The Florentine writer, whose mother was from Collodi, chose “Collodi” as his “nom de plume”.
In addition to the two adventure itineraries – Fly on the river and Pirate Ship – the park offers many other activities, such as Pinocchio Museum, the Virtual Library, the old carousels and even the Osteria del Gambero Rosso, a restaurant where it is possible to eat with the characters of Pinocchio.
In the same area also
– the historic Garzoni Garden, once a vegetable garden and a hunting area, that has been turned into a green monument in an Eighteen-century style, with statues, fountains, flowers, hedges and artificial caves.
– a Butterfly House, a lush tropical garden enclosed in a crystal structure, is home to many colorful Equatorial butterflies.
OPENING Saturday, Sunday and during Chritmas Holidays (December 22, 2018 to January, 6, 2019) 10am-5pm
High season: End of March – Early November
Open every day from 9:00 AM to sunset
Low season: November to December 31st and January 7th to End of February
Parco di Pinocchio
Phone: (+39) 0572/429342