Vintage Car and Motorcycle Motor Show – Padua
20-23 October 2022. Over 5,000 car models on display and for sale. Spare parts and accessories
From Thursday October 20th to Sunday October 23rd 2022, Padua is once again the international capital of motor vehicles for the 38th edition of the Vintage Car and Motorcycle Motor Show (Salone Auto e Moto d’Epoca).
The Vintage Cars and Motorcycles Show takes place in the PadovaFiere exhibition center where visitors can find:
– historic cars with over 5,000 models on display and for sale, divided into classic and dream cars, instant classic and youngtimer, vintage motorsport
– historic motorcycles from the models that our great-grandparents drove to the 80s models,
– vintage spare parts, accessories, automobilia: old plates, dashboards, odometers, signs, an infinite number of objects to discover and buy
– historical models exhibited and for sale: rare historical pieces or of the highest craftsmanship, more or less expensive reproductions of models both from a distant and recent years. A real treat for collectors
– vintage furniture and clothing and sports accessories inspired by the world of cars
– professionals: not only traders, but also spare parts dealers, restorers… and private individuals who offer their collector cars for sale
– historic clubs to get to know each other, plan activities and gatherings, and share the passion behind the entire audience of the Show
– car manufacturers exhibiting the latest models.
See the latest news>>>
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am-7pm
Entrance with a fee. For info and booking tickets>>>
For updates, see also the Facebook page of the event>>>
AND AFTER THE EVENT?
Discover places to visit and other events you can participate to>>>
And why not taste the traditional food of Veneto>>> and taste its excellent wines>>>
(photos: event’s website)More Information >>>