Italy by Events is updated without any periodicity and, for this reason, is not a newspaper and can not be considered an editorial product according to the law n ° 62 of 7.03.2001.
The news is the result of research by the editorial staff or a reworking of press releases received.
1- SITE NAVIGATION
Access to the ItalybyEvents site is free and requires no registration or provision of data.
Regarding the data processing and privacy regulations of the new European GDPR Regulation, please go to the dedicated page >>>
2- COPYRIGHT AND USE OF THE CONTENTS
The texts published on ItaliaConvention are the exclusive property of Marketing Events – Giovanni Sorrentino.
The reproduction of the materials published on ItalybyEvents is allowed only after having requested and obtained the explicit consent of the company, owner of the trademark, and of the site of Italybyevents.com. In any case, the source must be quoted and a link to the original must be published
– copying and printing for personal and non-commercial use
– sharing on social networks… provided that you report the source and link it
– citations on other websites (blogs, news aggregators, etc.), as a chronicle, study, or review, provided that the source is reported and linked.
– the citations of news published on the website in paper magazines for news, study, or review with the obligation to mention the site’s domain
In other cases, reproduction is prohibited and will be prosecuted according to law.
Source of the photos of the events published on ItalybyEvents:
– press offices, tourist offices, events organizers, free for use and/or with the indication of any credits.
– reproductions of posters of public domain
– from free-of-use databases
– when specified in the Creative Commons licenses, the author is indicated.
If, by mistake, any author of photos on the site recognizes a photo of their own with copyright, please notify us immediately by filling out the form below, specifying the photo and the request for removal or publication of the credits.
Requests will be satisfied as soon as possible.