Terms of Cooperation
1. Any kind of collaboration (event recommendations, notice of “pills”, photos, video, etc. or any other information) is a commiment on a voluntary basis and is free of charge. In any case nothing is due by Italy by Events, neither as compensation nor as rights of usage.
2. Anyone who sends a “pill” guarantees its veracity and availability. The Editorial Staff reserves the right to eventually verify the information also with third parties.
3. The Editorial Staff reserves the right to decide if and in which form the event recommendation or the “pill” will be published, without any commitment to justify in case of denial.
4. The materials that have been sent (photos, video, illustrations, ecc) are intended to be free from rights of usage and, in lack of any other direction, are intended to be property of the person who sent them.
5. The transmission of the personal data implies the acceptation to receive the Newsletter and/or other communications from Italy by Events, except for the explicit unsubscription with the usual procedures.
6. The lack of “flag” on the authorisations for the pubblication of the name and the email is intended as a denial.
7. The personal data will be treated in the respect of the italian legislation, in particular, the DL 196/2003 and the 2016 European General Data Protection Regulator by Marco Sorrentino snc, viale Lombaria 54, 20131 Milano. For any communication/modify/cancellation you are invited to call +39.02.7063.0403
8. By sending your material for the pubblication on the web site these conditions are intended to be accepted.