Medieval Fencing and Archery Tournament – Moncalieri
2-3 July 2022. Historical reenactment, fencing and archery tournament
On July Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd 2022 the Historical Cultural Association “Ordine della Fenice Templari di S. Egidio” (Order of the Phoenix Knights Templar of Saint Egidio) organizes at Ponte dei Cavalieri Templari in Moncalieri, in the province of Turin, the 12th medieval fencing and archery Tournament.
The association sets up also a historical camp that recreates a truly medieval atmosphere. Tents, weapons and armors, armorers and re-enactors wearing costumes from the XI and XVI centuries. The medieval attractions include:
– stands and stalls of medieval arts and crafts with typical products;
– the jester and his jugglers;
-knights of Count Verde show;
– musicians show;
– Fire show by the Burgo Turris Group;
– historical groups and knights battle;
– historical re-enactment of 1196: the Bishop of Turin Arduino di Valperga handed over the bridge to the Knights Templar;
In program also masked fight tournament, touch fencing tournament and ancient archery tournament.
Ordine della Fenice Templari di Sant’Egidio
Tel. +39 340 8507705 / +39 340 2117545
See also the facebook page of the event
More Information >>>
AND AFTER THE EVENT?
See other events and places to visit in Piedmont>>>