International Furniture Fair – Milan
9-14 April. Milan becomes the capital of Design
The Salone Internazionale del Mobile (International Furinture Fair), this year at its 58th edition, is the international event taking place in Milan, regarding furnishing and accessoires design. It takes place from April 9th until April 14th, 2019.
Every year, the Salone del Mobile attracts from all over the world to the “Capital of Design” a huge number of operators, visitors, designers, buyers, journalists, architects and students with the passion for design.
More than 300.000 visitors from more than 165 countries and more than 5.000 journalists are expeted to attend at this important event.
Beyond the exhibition, by the time also the so called “Fuori Salone” – “Outside the fair” is a huge program of exibitions, parties, show-rooms… taking place in town. It became more and more successful occupying locations in different areas of Milan. Among the most trendy district in Milan there is Via Tortona.
The exhibition is held in Fiera Milano Rho, which hosts simultaneously 6 exhibitions:
– Salone Internazionale del Mobile with 2.000 exhibitors including 650 designers of SaloneSatellite and 30% of them are foreign corporates;
– International furnishing accessories exhibition: 200 exhibitors distributed in more than 10.000 sqm space, with a wide variety of products – furnishing accessories, objects, decorations – and styles, from classic to modern to design;
– the 30th edition of Euroluce, with 454 exhibitors, half of which foreign, dedicated to the lighting market: from decorative products to technical ones that pay attention to energy saving, environment sustainability and light pollution;
– SaloneSatellite, showcasing the talents of under 35 designers from different international schools of design. Since 2010, the SaloneSatellite Award has been promoting communication between young designers and exhibitors;
– EuroCucina FTK – Technology For the Kitchen, 23,000 square meters dedicated to high quality kitchens and to this increasingly interesting field;
– Salone Internazionale del Bagno (Bathroom fair), the youngest exhibition space of Salone del Mobile, dedicated to bathrooms with a particular care to the topic of sustainability.
At the Salone del Mobile on stage also:
– the best proposals of furnitures for office, banks and assurance institutes, mail offices and pubblic environment;
– chairs for office and comunities;
– acoustic elements;
– internal divisions and coverings;
– audio-video technologies and technical systems;
– security’s system.
(photos: event’s official website)Go to the website International Furniture Fair – Milan