International Furniture Fair – Milan
September 5-10, 2021. Milan becomes the capital of Design. 8 simultaneous exhibitions
The Salone Internazionale del Mobile (International Furniture Fair) is the international event taking place in Milan, regarding furnishing and accessories design.
Skipped the 59th edition due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the Salone del Mobile, celebrates its 60 years of life from September 5th to 10th, 2021,
The 2021 edition will be particularly interesting because all the fairs are scheduled, even those that take every tw0 years and that are skipped in 2020.
Thus, the Salone del Mobile 2021 will attract more than ever to Milano, the “Capital of Design” a huge number of operators, visitors, designers, buyers, journalists, architects, students and design lovers.
More than 370.000 visitors from 188 countries and more than 5.000 journalists are expected to come to Milano.
Beyond the exhibition, by the time also the so-called “Fuori Salone” – “Outside the fair” is a huge program of exhibitions, parties, show-rooms… taking place in town. It became more and more successful in occupying locations in different areas of Milan. Among the most trendy district in Milan, there is Via Tortona.
The exhibition is held in Fiera Milano Rho, which in 2021 hosts simultaneously all the 8 exhibitions, including the biennials ones forecasted in 2020:
– Salone Internazionale del Mobile with 2.000 exhibitors including 650 designers of SaloneSatellite and 30% of them are foreign corporates;
– The International furnishing accessories exhibition: 200 exhibitors distributed in more than 10.000 sqm space, with a wide variety of products – furnishing accessories, objects, decorations – and styles, from classic to modern to design;
– Euroluce – a biennial international exhibition dedicated to the most innovative solutions for indoor and outdoor lighting.
–Eurocucina, FTK – Technology For the Kitchen, every two years. Over 23,000 square meters dedicated to high-quality kitchens and to this increasingly interesting sector
– the International Bathroom Exhibition, the youngest market represented inside the Salone del Mobile, where it’s possible to see the innovation trend of the companies and the Bathroom’s evolution, from a commodity room to a space dedicated to relaxation and well-being
– SaloneSatellite, showcasing the talents of under 35 designers from different international schools of design. Since 2010, the SaloneSatellite Award has been promoting communication between young designers and exhibitors;
–S.Project, design products and decorative and technical interior and outdoor design solutions.
–Workplace 3.0, design and technology in a smart and innovative workspace.
At the Salone del Mobile on stage also:
– the best proposals of furniture for office, banks and assurance institutes, mail offices and public environment;
– chairs for office and communities;
– acoustic elements;
– internal divisions and coverings;
– audio-video technologies and technical systems;
– security’s system.
(photos: event’s official website)More Information >>>